It is a campaign launched by Hospice Emanuel Foundation in partnership with Communications Media Agency, with the purpose of raising funds to build a hospice patient care unit in Oradea.
The campaign enables individuals in the community to get involved in the construction project, by symbolically purchasing a brick in exchange for 25 lei. Those who wish to participate can target the amount for one or more bricks:
- directly into the Hospice Emanuel Foundation’s account, particularly, opened for construction at BCR, Oradea, RO83 RNCB 0032 0702 3947 0010;
- by leaving a donation at the hospice’s headquarters, on Redutei Street no. 1- Administrative Department;
- in the donation boxes placed next to the campaign dummy – a teddy bear in wheelchair, inside the shopping centres: Crişul Shopping Centre, Oradea Shopping City and Era Shopping Park.
The campaign “A brick for Hospice” applies also to companies, churches, institutions, schools and community organizations in Bihor County: if you want to promote our campaign among employees, members or students, please contact the fundraising department at Hospice Emanuel, telephone number 0359-800.162. Contact: Marinela Murg
Thank you to all who have already laid down a brick at the foundation of the new hospice building. With your support we were able to gather, so far, 300,000 Euro, which allowed us to start building the basement of the hospice centre. Many bricks are still needed to complete the construction.
WE ASK YOU TO PURCHASE A BRICK SO WE CAN BUILD IN ORADEA THE HOSPICE PATIENT CARE UNIT!
- You will grant, terminally ill patients in the community, proper care for pain relief and dignity in their final moments
- You will bring your contribution to solving a real problem of the community, that is granting palliative care to more patients
- You will have the satisfaction that you have contributed to the construction of the hospice centre, which aims to provide free specialized services of high quality to eligible patients
- You will become Hospice Emanuel Foundation’s partner in a noble cause, a charitable organization recognized for its expertise in palliative care
- Any of us or those close to us can be hit, at a certain moment in life, by an incurable disease and require services granted by the hospice centre